What is an onboarding call?
After the initial setup of Wise2Sync app we suggest an on-boarding call to guide you through the system and what you have to do to make the most out of our services.
The onboarding call is mandatory because we want to make sure you are familiar with Wise2Sync and all the features it provides. During this call, we provide information on how to reach your goals and we share useful advices and tips for future use of our product. We will also answer your questions if you have any.
The onboarding call is made with screen sharing if needed. Time and date are arranged by email a day or a few days in advance. It usually takes ~60 minutes and we cover such topics as:
- Understanding how Wise2Sync works
- Steps to get started:
- Category mapping
- Manufacturer / vendor mapping
- Attribute mapping
- Configuring product rules and export profiles etc.
- Configuring export integrations and profiles
- Information on ongoing support channels and resources
Please check your equipment to make sure the microphone and speaker work. Thanks!